FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
We offer 100% customizable concrete wall vinyl liner pools with a lifetime warranty and we never use subcontractors – When choosing a Minneapolis pool contractor it is important to ask what type of walls they use when building. Many pool contractors choose to build with steel wall vinyl liners, which will not last like concrete and limits your pool design and shape options. Our expert Minneapolis concrete pools contractors will work with you to create a custom ICF pool installation your whole family will enjoy. We are the premier pool company in Minnesota for custom built concrete wall pools.
We are the only Minnesota swimming pool company who offers concrete wall & ICF (insulated concrete forms) vinyl liner pools. Offering concrete & ICF vinyl liner pools allows us to work with you on a completely custom pool to make your swimming pool dream come true. We build custom pools that are made to last for a better price than the box store steel wall pool builders. So working with us will save you money right off the bat!
We stand behind our pool builds by providing a lifetime wall warranty on all of our inground pool construction projects. You trust us for a quality Minneapolis custom pool installation and we want you to have peace of mind that we will stand behind each of our builds. We also will provide free estimates on custom swimming pool building to help complete your pool project within your budget in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area.
CONCRETE VS. STEEL WALL POOL
CUSTOMIZABLE CONCRETE WALL VINYL LINER POOLS
WHY A (ICF) INSULATED CONCRETE WALL POOL?
- Lower building costs
- Insulated walls cuts your heat bill by 60%
- Long-lasting, concrete never rusts
- Not dependent of suppliers for a pool kit No freight costs
- Build custom shapes in concrete – use your imagination
- Include benches, swim outs, sun ledges and poured steps in your pool
- Both straight and radius forms can be used to create unlimited pool designs and shapes
- Same foundation as a new home
- Fully compactable & back filled walls, less chance of settling
- These walls will last forever!
STEEL WALL POOLS
STEEL WALL VINYL LINER POOLS
- The steel wall has the potential to rust & corrode.
- Steel walls can shift during harsh winters.
- Dependent on suppliers for pool kits & huge freight costs
- Limited options with design and shapes
- Concrete last a lifetime. Steel does not
- Has the thickness of a credit card
- Walls cannot be completely backfilled and compacted, which leads to settling once job is done,