FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
We offer 100% customizable concrete wall vinyl liner pools with a lifetime warranty and we never use subcontractors – we also offer fencing, sundecks, lighting and more! When choosing a Minneapolis pool contractor it is important to ask what type of walls they use when building. Many pool contractors choose to build with steel wall vinyl liners, which will not last like concrete and limits your pool design and shape options. Our expert Minneapolis pools contractors will work with you to create a custom pool installation your whole family will enjoy. We are the premier pool company in Minneapolis for both residential and commercial pool installation.
We are the only Minnesota swimming pool company who offers concrete wall vinyl liner pools. Offering concrete wall vinyl liner pools allows us to work with you on a completely custom pool to make your swimming pool dream come true. We build custom pools that are made to last.
We stand behind our pool builds by providing a lifetime wall warranty on all of our inground pool construction. You trust us for a quality Minneapolis custom pool installation and we want you to have peace of mind that we will stand behind each of our builds. We also will provide free estimates on custom swimming pool building to help complete your pool project within your budget in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area.
CONCRETE VS. STEEL WALL POOL
CUSTOMIZABLE CONCRETE WALL VINYL LINER POOLS
WHY A CONCRETE WALL VINYL LINER POOL?
- Lower building costs
- Long-lasting, concrete never rusts
- Not dependent of suppliers for a pool kit No freight costs
- Build custom shapes in concrete – use your imagination
- Include benches, swim outs, sun ledges and poured steps in your pool
- Both straight and radius forms can be used to create unlimited pool designs and shapes
- Same foundation as a new home
COMPETITORS STEEL WALL POOLS
STEEL WALL VINYL LINER POOLS ARE BAD NEWS
- Higher building cost vs. concrete
- The steel wall has the potential to rust & corrode.
- Steel walls can shift during harsh winters.
- Dependant on suppliers for pool kits freight costs
- Limited options with design and shapes
- Concrete last a lifetime. Steel does not